Holding out my hand for you



Please know that even if I like another guys appearance
that doesn't matter at all
'cause that's no real attraction
and no danger for you
'cause all that really matters is you!

I know that you’re trying hard to express yourself
a lot of words unsaid
a lot of emotions unseen
But believe me when I tell you
I love you the way you are

Through ups  and downs
lows and highs
as you’re the man i wanna have next to my side
I'll be there
standing next to your right
holding out my hand for you to take
it whenever you feel like it's right!

Kommentare

  1. Naja, er ist eigentlich ganz nett, nur eben nur nett, wenn er Abstand hält.. :D
    Danke, die habe ich! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hihi :))
    Übrigens sehr hübscher Blog! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. http://herzvolumen.blogspot.com/2012/01/277-getaggt.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

I'm useless when I'm happy

Update

Weite