"zeichnerische" Kreativität Part Two

"Popcorn"
Fineliner auf Papier

Text:
"If I could I walked through my life with a bucket full of popcorn in my arm"

"Lost Souls"
Fineliner auf Papier

"Never take granted"
Fineliner auf Papier

Fineliner auf Papier
Text:
"We think that we are special individuals, but in reality we all experience and feel the same things. We see ourselves in books we read. We understand that song we hear on the radio. We cried and laugh at that movie for what we empathized with the caracters. We're not unique at all."

Text nur das Hervorgehobene:
"special individuals. Feel. Understand. Hear. Cry. Laugh. Empathized. We are unique.

"Lost in my Mind"
Fineliner auf Papier

Kommentare

  1. Wow ich finde du kannst sehr gut zeichnen,
    Und das gemalte Bild, ist von den Farben,Verläufen,Schatten her auch gut gelungen finde ich :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

I'm useless when I'm happy

Update

Weite